|Understand Your Bill|
• Use Tubelights or CFL instead of bulbs.
• Use electronic chokes in Tube lights.
• Keep your electrical equipment and fixtures clean.
• Use faint colors to the walls.
• Switch off Tubelights, fans etc. when not in use.
• Use electronic regulators for fans instead of ordinary regulators.
• Defrost refrigerator regularly.
• Do not open refrigerator frequently.
• Ensure that the air-conditioned space is properly closed.
• Clean regularly the filters of air-conditioners.
• Set geyser thermostat at the minimum.
• Buy electrical equipments of ISI marks only.
• Do not overload washing machine more than the prescribed limit.
• Use proper capacity of motor.
• Use capacitor with electric motor.
• Use flywheel wherever possible in case of jerk load or motor to start at heavy load.
• Clean motor terminal switch / starter terminal regularly.
• Replace carbon bush of electrical motors frequently.
• Avoid loose connections.
• Use proper size of fuses.